Take note: There is only one forms to fill before every appointment.
See what upgrades we have made to keep you and our staff safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic
Please follow these new protocols for your appointment
The DrB Dental team is here to keep you protected during the Covid–19 Pandemic
The office reopened June 2nd and we are excited to have this opportunity to welcome returning & new patients. Dr. Bussieres and his staff have always looked for ways to improve the safety of our patients, and we have exceeded the guidelines of British Columbia Dental Association (BCDA), College of Dental Surgeons of BC (CDSBC), Canadian Dental Association (CDA) and Worksafe BC.
We have instituted several additional safety measures for your protection and ours:
● All Appointments must be pre-scheduled – No Walk-Ins.
● Only patients who have appointments can enter the office. Some exceptions would be parents of young children and translators.
● Social Distancing control measures are in place for patients entering, exiting from their appointments and we are staggering patient appointments times.
● A Covid-19 pre-screening questionnaire/consent form must be filled the day prior every scheduled appointment.
● When you arrive, we will be greeting you to take your temperature, ask you to use the hand sanitizer and wear a mask. We will then confirm any changes to your Covid-19 questionnaire you answered prior to your appointment.
● We have installed a plexiglass barrier on our receptions desk and have marked areas on the floor to remind you to be physically distant.
● We have hand sanitizing stations throughout our office.
● Enhanced cleaning and disinfection procedures of frequently touched surfaces and areas throughout the day.
● Removal of all magazines and brochures and other clutter from our office to allow surfaces to be easily cleaned.
● We have installed a SANUVOX HVAC stand alone unit that enhances filtration of our office air.
● We have purchased portable 'Jade' HEPA/UV 6 stage air filtering units for each treatment room, and the waiting room.
● Our staff will be wearing full PPE (personal protection equipment): Level 3 surgical masks, face shields, gloves, gowns and scrubs in the treatment rooms.
● Isovac intra-oral suction for the hygienists to reduce aerosols from entering the air.
Dr. Bussieres & Staff have always been committed to your health, safety and well being. We look forward in continuing the highest level of dental care.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. We look forward to seeing you all soon.